Re: Stats page not updating

Hi Laura,

Em 17/09/2022 19:40, Laura Arjona Reina escreveu:
Hello

the English version of the stats pages are updated:

https://www.debian.org/devel/website/stats/pt.en

Their translations not; this is being tracked in bug report #1017109:
"issue building the /*/devel/website/stats/*.wml files with Debian 11's wml version"

I think I have not enough skills to solve the issue and also my time to put on this, these weeks, is limited. So nay help is welcome.

Thanks.

BTW, do you know if the script is working TAF/TODO pseudo-url status?
For us, it isn't because I sent to emails with it.
https://l10n.debian.org/coordination/brazilian/pt_BR.by_status.html

Best regards,

--
Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana (phls)