translation script

Hello.
https://www.debian.org/international/l10n/ddtp.en.html
says
Once you notice common typos or other easy to correct errors such as encoding problems, it is possible to bypass any review process and to fix this for all packages at once using a script. It is suggested that only one trusted translation coordinator collects all these issues and applies the script.

Can I korean translation of directory from '디렉토리' to '디렉터리' using a script ?
Can I korean translation of desktop from '데스크탑' to '데스크톱' using a script ?
How can I do it?