Re: DDTP / DDTSS project [ Re: description of task-korean ]

Hi Holger,

Le 31/07/2021 à 09:23, Holger Wansing a écrit :
> I'm a bit puzzled now, since
> https://ddtp.debian.org/ddtss/index.cgi/xx
> also states, that
> "Afterwards the updated translation can be sent via email to the DDTS server."
>
> Is that still true?

It is not true for the moment.

The e-mail feature has been disabled a long time ago because it was used
to send spam. We chose to keep it disabled when we moved the service to
ddtp.debian.org, but we plan to reinstate the feature at some point.

> Moreover, the Debian wiki is also not very useful here,
> https://wiki.debian.org/DDTP
> https://wiki.debian.org/DDTP/Future
> https://wiki.debian.org/DDTP/Migration
> don't look up-to-date to me...