Re: [root@trabaci.debian.org: Cron <ddtp@trabaci> /usr/bin/nice /srv/ddtp.debian.org/update.sh]

Hi!

Le 03/11/2021 à 02:09, Thomas Vincent a écrit :
> Hello Andrej,
>
> Le 02/11/2021 à 16:20, mobian a écrit :
>> most likely email is sent because of errors during sql queries. To get
>> rid of them we need to fix description itself in affected packages.
>> Thomas, right?
>
> For the "duplicate key value" errors, I think you're right. I'll have a
> look at these descriptions tomorrow.

I found the origin of this issue. Three haskell packages have duplicate
paragraphs in their long descriptions. This makes the import script
complain because it doesn't expect a given description to have several
paragraphs with the same checksum.

A bug report has already been opened about this (thanks s3v!) :

Thomas