Re: Broken diff output in DDTSS

Hi!

Le 02/09/2021 à 22:35, Thomas Vincent a écrit :
> Thank you both for your help.
> I will try to have a look at this issue next week-end.
>
> There is also the problem of dak not being happy with our translations
> since the Bullseye release. It may be related to this bz2 to xz move.

Quick status update:

As usual, it took me a longer than expected to have something working.

It looks like the xz files are now downloaded and handled correctly, but
I am still not sure everything works fine.

You may have noticed that the « Arf Arf » messages stopped today. I had
to run a script manually for that and I think we will receive more « Arf
Arf » tomorrow. Something in the daily update script still doesn't work
and I'm struggling to find out what it is, because everything runs fine
in my VM.

Speaking about VM, I am also preparing a Vagrantfile so that anyone can
quickly set up and hack their own DDTSS instance. Let me know if you're
interested in testing it and I'll publish it ASAP.

Kind regards,
Thomas