Re: DDTP / DDTSS project [ Re: description of task-korean ]

Hi,

Thomas Vincent <thomas@vinc-net.fr> wrote (Sat, 31 Jul 2021 15:14:27 +0200):
> Hi Holger,
>
> Le 31/07/2021 à 09:23, Holger Wansing a écrit :
> > I'm a bit puzzled now, since
> > https://ddtp.debian.org/ddtss/index.cgi/xx
> > also states, that
> > "Afterwards the updated translation can be sent via email to the DDTS server."
> >
> > Is that still true?
>
> It is not true for the moment.
>
> The e-mail feature has been disabled a long time ago because it was used
> to send spam. We chose to keep it disabled when we moved the service to
> ddtp.debian.org, but we plan to reinstate the feature at some point.
>

> > Moreover, the Debian wiki is also not very useful here,
> > https://wiki.debian.org/DDTP
> > https://wiki.debian.org/DDTP/Future
> > https://wiki.debian.org/DDTP/Migration
> > don't look up-to-date to me...
>
> Yes, we're also aware of this. :(

Ok, at least https://www.debian.org/international/l10n/ddtp.en.html
is up-to-date with the current situation, now that my proposed patch has
been applied.

Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076