Re: Account not active yet

Hi,

Am 28. Juli 2021 11:38:23 MESZ schrieb Thomas Vincent <thomas@vinc-net.fr>:
>Hello sebul,
>
>Le 26/07/2021 à 21:05, sebul a écrit :
>> Hello.
>> https://ddtp.debian.org/ddtss/index.cgi/login
>> <https://ddtp.debian.org/ddtss/index.cgi/login>
>> says
>> Account not active yet
>> Please login... Only with a login, you can use all features! Go to Login
>> when I input Alias and password.
>> Help me. please.

I have a similar problem, but I have a different error message.

I registered a new account, got the confirmation e-mail,
clicked the link in the mail, with success message, all fine.
But when I try to login now, I get
"Aliases are numbers, letters and underscore and at least 6 letters long"

So apparently it claims, that the alias is invalid.
But hey, I went through the registering and
confirmation step without any such message, so why now?

And, by the way, my alias is valid IMO, it's
"hwansing".

Any idea?

Holger

--