Re: Draft: Debian 8 Long Term Support reaching end-of-life

Hi Chris,

Am 03.07.20 um 09:45 schrieb Chris Lamb:
> [adding team@security.debian.org to CC due to parallel thread]
>
> Hi Markus,
>
>> The supported architectures include amd64, i386, armel, armhf
>> and arm64 now.
>
> On this point (at line 36) file, as this is an announcement of a
> transition may I suggest making a distinction between of these
> architectures are new to this support cycle?  (i.e. "diff")

What do you think about changing the paragraph (line 34 to 36) to:

Debian 9 will also receive Long Term Support for five years after its
initial release with support ending on June 30, 2022. The supported
architectures remain amd64, i386, armel and armhf. In addition we are
pleased to announce, for the first time support will be extended to
include the arm64 architecture.

Regards,

Markus