Re: DDTP - link 'fetch new description'

Hi Fred,

Le 23/06/2020 à 04:13, Fred Maranhão a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> it seems for me that the link 'fetch new description'
> (https://ddtp.debian.org/ddtss/index.cgi/pt_BR/fetch) is not working
> as expected. I click in it I received a package description already in
> my 'reviewed by you' section.

Looking at the current pending reviews for pt_BR, I assume that you
experienced it with bsdutils, right?

> I seems to me that this behavior causes no harm, so it's a minor issue.

There's actually a feature to do precisely this: fetch descriptions if
they have not been reviewed in a given number of days. But this number
of days is normally set to 15 [1] and looking at bsdutils, it was merely
1 day before the description was fetched again.

[1]
https://salsa.debian.org/l10n-team/ddtp/-/blob/master/ddtss/ddts_lib.pm#L40

We're currently not sure about what happened but we'll look into it and
keep you informed.

Thanks for this report and for your work on pt_BR!

Thomas