Re: Re: Sharing thoughts about the ddtp approaches

Hi,

first of all, thank you for all your work in DDTP and for taking care
of this feature.

> So I went with allpartiallytranslatedpackages, for example:
> http://ddtp2.debian.net/ddt.cgi?allpartiallytranslatedpackages=nl

I'm very sorry for my intervention (I really didn't want to have to do this)
but I believe "allpreviouslytranslated" is more appropriate.
Not *ALL* partially translated packages are listed in that page, but only
previously translated ones in a certain language.
And packages listed in that page may be completely untranslated if
maintainer changed all paragraphs of the current description.

> Try this, see if it works as expected or if it needs some tweaks.

I made checks for it, pt, de_DE, and ml languages, and the numbers of packages
listed in [1][2][3][4] are exactly the same than numbers in [5] (numbers within
round brackets), so the changes work perfectly :)

E.g. for italian language we have 304 packages listed in that page and

 lang it has 42335 (304) active translations from 89880 translations;
                    ^^^
in [1].
I keep checking for problems in the next days.

Please note that a "Something" was left behind in [1] (and others), and a
meaningful description needs to be provided.

Something like:
..
print "<BODY>\n";
print "<h3>This is a list of packages that were previously translated into
$language language but currently they are not.\n"
print "Please follow the link with the diffs between descriptions.</h3>\n";
..

or similar (my english is very poor :) )

Please, can you push these little changes? (Sorry for not providing a patch but
I can't see the commit on Salsa [6])

Thanks again!

[1] http://ddtp2.debian.net/ddt.cgi?allpartiallytranslatedpackages=it
[2] http://ddtp2.debian.net/ddt.cgi?allpartiallytranslatedpackages=pt
[3] http://ddtp2.debian.net/ddt.cgi?allpartiallytranslatedpackages=ml
[4] http://ddtp2.debian.net/ddt.cgi?allpartiallytranslatedpackages=de_DE
[5] http://ddtp2.debian.net/
[6] https://salsa.debian.org/l10n-team/ddtp/commits/master

 --
 ZE-Light e ZE-Pro: servizi zimbra per caselle con dominio email.it, per tutti i dettagli
Clicca qui http://posta.email.it/caselle-di-posta-z-email-it.php?utm_campaign=email_Zimbra_102014=main_footer/f

 Sponsor:
 Soluzioni di email hosting per tutte le esigenze: dalle caselle gratuite a quelle professionali su piattaforma Zimbra, da quelle su proprio dominio a quelle certificate PEC. Confronta le soluzioni
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=13325&d=17-10