Debian installation-guide now at Weblate

Hi all,

Just a quick note:
I have recently managed to get installation-guide translations included
into Hosted Weblate (many thanks to Michal Čihař !!!), similar as what we
have already for the installer:
https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/debian-installation-guide/

So, if someone wants to spent some time on his/her language: feel strongly
welcomed :-)
There are several languages, which need some love...

Hint:
Currently, there are not all languages activated at this Weblate project.
@current|active translators: if you would like to work via Weblate in the
future, instead of directly via git on Salsa, just drop me a note, I can
easily activate more languages there!

Thanks + Best regards

Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076