Re: Please review and translate: announcement about DebConf19 closing

Dear all

Thanks for the reviews so far.
The article is published now in bits.debian.org and the Debian website,
and a merge request has been sent to be included in the debconf19
website too. Translations are still welcome (see below for the repos
where to get the updated article), we will add them as they come trying
to keep in sync all the channels where the news is published.

Kind regards,

--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona