Re: ddtp2.debian.net down? ("Lisa, if you don't like your job".... messages)

Hi Laura,

I'm sorry to admit that I lost my credentials to gplhost and I have no
idea to help.  Since this issue seems to repeat every couple of months I
as strongly as possible please try to get *really* hard to get this
service hosted by DSA on debian.org.  I once pushed a bit to move from
real hardware to this virtual machine but it was always intended to be
a *temporary* solution until the move to debian.org is finalised.  So
please lets push this forward.

Sorry again for not beeing able to help

    Andreas.