Re: advice on po/pot/po4a layout etc. [and 1 more messages] [and 1 more messages]

Helge Kreutzmann writes ("Re: advice on po/pot/po4a layout etc. [and 1 more messages]"):
> As you give good guidenance like providing the original term alongside
> the translated one, i completely agree in your case. This eases the
> burden for translators also, as they know the result can be seen /
> used earlier. (Translation resources are scarce, especially if a
> review is added).

Thanks for the guidance.  I have set it to 10% and documented that
in the po/README.

> > > (And you might want to run a spellchecker over it, as there a several
> > > typos).
> >
> > Thanks for that suggestion.  I will do that.

Done, thanks :-).

> > I will add something to the README about committing the translation
> > and using salsa to send a MR.
>
> That would be verfy helpful.

I have created the group and project and repo on salsa and added
some README stuff.  I hope this is roughtly what you meant:
  https://salsa.debian.org/dgit-team/dgit
  https://salsa.debian.org/dgit-team/dgit/tree/master/po

I guess I shouldn't send a CFT (Call For Translation) just yet because
my freeze date is a way off.  dgit is at the top of its pile, rather
than at the bottom, so changes can be made quite late.  8.0 (just
uploaded) has nontrivial changes and depending on my CFT (Copious Free
Time (-:) I may yet do more significant work on it.

Regards,
Ian.