Re: DDTP server is down

Hi Thomas,

On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 02:45:16PM +0200, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> On 04/26/2018 04:25 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 11:11:42PM +0100, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
> >> One of Thomas Goirand <zigo@debian.org> and Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org>
> >> might be able to access that, CC'd.
> >
> > Thomas has switched on that VM - thanks for this.
> >
> > Please, pretty please switch to a debian.org machine as soon as possible.
> >
> > Kind regards
> >
> >        Andreas.
>
> Andreas,
>
> Did you recover the password as I told you, so that it doesn't happen
> again the next time?

I repeat:  I did not forgot my password - I was just missing the link to
the URL to login.  I stored it now.  I *really* hope that I never ever
need to refresh that host since its service will be running on
ddtp.debian.org very soon.

BTW, as always thanks for providing these VM for DDs

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de