Re: DDTP: status of the email interface

Hi,

Martijn van Oosterhout schreef op wo 14-11-2018 om 22:28 [+0100]:
Hoi,

To be honest, no idea. I know we used to have issues with the mail interface because it got spammed to death, but not sure what happened after that. Also, the domain name changed.

I used the pdesc@ddtp2.debian.net address

If you can provide info about when you sent it I might be able to look for it in the logs.

I tried today to get the package description twice:
I sent a first email at Wed, 14 Nov 2018 16:39:11 +0100
and a few hours later I made a second try at Wed, 14 Nov 2018 20:11:38 +0100

Groet,
Martijn