Re: [debian-installer] Call to update translations for Buster

Hi Holger
how do you feel about publishing a micronews (tweet etc) with your call for translations of d-i?

We'll definitely mention it in the next DPN, but when it will be published is uncertain (I hope before November).

Micronews would be published today and reaches a lot of people (@debian at twitter has 172K followers, and gen mastodon, the people following the RSS feed...) , but also it's a more general audience (not necesarily debian contributors. DPN readers are mailing list subscribers so probably they know better how Debian community works).

The text would be the subject of your mail and a link to your mail in debian-i18n mailing list.

Thanks for your work coordinating this!

Cheers

--
Laura Arjona Reina