Re: [Debian-l10n-devel] Lisa, if you don't like your job you don't strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way.

Hello
I see ddtp2.debian.net is up and working, and the SSL cert updated. But
we are still getting the errors below.

What's wrong, then? Is there anything that we (translators) can help?

FTR the Spanish team has continued to work in ddttss via
ddtp2.debian.net; if that's not recommended, just tell and we'll wait
for ddtp.debian.org to be set up, or whenever you think it's ok to use
the service.
Thanks!