Data in https://www.debian.org/international/l10n/xx/xx unreliable

Hi,

For several years I was a happy user of the information provided in htt
ps://www.debian.org/international/l10n/nl/xx to know which packages are
in need of translation updates.

However, since a few months this information is no longer reliable. For
some packages the displayed information still seems to be up to date,
but for other ones the webpages show outdated information. So in order
to know what localisation work exactly needs to be done, I have to
check each packages sources and bug report logs. This is really tedious
and time consuming.

Anyone an idea when this issue could be solved?

--
Regards,
Frans Spiesschaert