Re: [ddtp] aeolus - german localization

On Tue, Jan 09, 2018 at 01:53:27PM +0100, Jaromír Mikeš wrote:

​​Hi Florian,

​Thank you for quick answer.
​I am also cc'ing 886672@bugs.debian.org to keep a record.

>    there is translation bug filled against aeolus package.
>    Which I am maintaining.
>
>    [BTS#886672]
>
>    I am not sure how to deal with this bug.

The bug is in the german package description: "seinen" instead
of "seinem". AFAIK the translated package descriptions can't
be fixed for the once release wheezy, jessie, and stretch, but
someone should fix this for the upcoming buster release and sid.
Once the later is done, you should IMO close this bug.

​How I will know the bug is fixed? Someone will inform me?

Furthermore, for legacy reasons, I adhere to use Guillemets instead
of German Quotes, as the »« are in the latin1 codepage.

​Ok​

>    Thank you for help

Hope I was useful,
​​