Re: SV: DDTP is not working

Looks like the machine has been rebooted, Can't see any obvious issues, munin didn't register anything interesting either before the hang. Very odd.

It might actually be nice to schedule some downtime to upgrade the OS, it's still wheezy. It'd be great if we could make a snapshot first though, just in case things go pear shaped.

Have a nice day,