Re: debian-installer: call to update translations - Malagasy --- looking for new translators

Hi,

Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm currently trying to get translations updated for our debian-installer for
> Buster.
> For your language the translation has some work to do.

Since the previous translator Jaonary Rabarisoa <jjaonary@free.fr> is no longer
reachable (the mails bounced), I sent this to debian-i18n.

Translators:

The last translator for Malagasy is no longer available.

Maybe someone here on the list is interested to spend some time on this?
Or knows someone who can help us with this?
That would be really great!

The translation files are in po format, and I can sent the files directly
to you, if you want, and you can sent the translated files back to me of
course.
(If you have experience with subversion and/or have commit access on some
Debian repository, or if you have an Alioth account, you can checkout the
repository and/or we could also manage to get you committing the files directly.)

Repository is here: https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/d-i/trunk/packages/po/
Translation statistics can be found here: https://d-i.debian.org/l10n-stats/

Please sent me a mail, if you have interest or any questions!

Thanks

Holger