Re: Please translate: Debian Stretch announcement

Hi Joel,

On Fri, Jun 16, 2017 at 10:57:27PM +0100, Joel Sansana wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was not able to push to the publicity repository, so I send you the
> European Portuguese translation attached below.

I have just realized the Debian website doesn't have support for European
Portuguese. I've been told that adding support is a years-standing issue
that's missing having a few portuguese speaking making a translation team.

See: https://www.debian.org/devel/website/translating#completenew

I'm sure other members of debian-i18n can give you more accurate information.

I'd like to invite you to translate the Debian Stretch blogpost
https://lists.debian.org/debian-i18n/2017/06/msg00028.html
because the Debian blog has support for all languages by default.

Thank you,
Ana