reorganization of www.debian.org/partners, and translations

Dear all

We are in the process of reviewing and updating the "partners" section
in the Debian website (bug #844676).

I would kindly ask to begin to update translations.
Here is a summary of how the structure of the section has changed, and
what will change from now on:

1.- The /partners/index.wml file does not contain data about the
companies/organisations that are partners anymore.

2.- We have created a "2015" folder with
** an index.wml file containing similar info as the partners/index.wml
** a partners.data file containing the list of partners as it was in
/partners/index.wml before the reorganization.

If you had a partners/index.wml translated file, you can reuse most of
the content to translate the current 2015 folder, then.

3.- We have created 2016 and 2017 folders with, initially, the same
content as the 2015 one. Later we have committed some changes to the
corresponding partners.data files, mostly minor: removing partners
that are not anymore, or updating logo, links... So it shouldn't be
much work to update the corresponding translations, counting with the
2015 folder updated.

4.- In the following days/weeks we are contacting current partners in
order to review their entries, and we're going to add new partners. So
some descriptions in 2017/partners.data will change.

Feel free to contact me or ping me in IRC if you have any question
about updating the translations, or suggestions to improve the workflow.

Thanks!
--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona