Validation failed

Hi,

for some time 14 Debian localization team every day receive validation
error report.

> On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 15:41:39 +0000
> Debian Webmaster <webmaster@debian.org> wrote:
>
> > *** Errors validating
> > 	/srv/www.debian.org/www/international/l10n/po/en_GB.ru.html: ***
> > Line 119, character 351:  "128513" is not a character number in the
> > 	document character set
> > Line 307, character 337:  "128513" is not a character number in the
> > 	document character set
> > Line 1305, character 241:  "128513" is not a character number in the
> > 	document character set
> >
> > --
> >  You received this mail for the language code ru.
> >  Please edit webwml/english/devel/website/validation.data if this is not accurate
> >  Please also update webwml/english/devel/website/ with the new coordinator(s) data

The cause is UTF-8 character (&=128513; - 'GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING
EYES'), that translator Anthony Harrington has after his name.

https://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po/en_GB.en.html

I think it's false error message, because this is correct UTF-8 character.
Does somebody know how to fix this validation error?

---
Best regards,
Andrey Skvortsov