Re: [Debian-l10n-devel] Pending translation is being filled up from 212.232.24.2

Thanks, appreciated.

Den lør 26/3/16 skrev Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com>:

 Emne: Re: [Debian-l10n-devel] Pending translation is being filled up from 212.232.24.2
 Til: "Martin Eberhard Schauer" <Martin.E.Schauer@gmx.de>
 Cc: "Debian I18n" <debian-i18n@lists.debian.org>, "Debian L10N Development" <debian-l10n-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org>
 Dato: lørdag 26. marts 2016 22.25

 On 26 March 2016 at 13:05,
 Martin Eberhard Schauer <Martin.E.Schauer@gmx.de>
 wrote:
 Hi
 Joe!

 > I know it is difficult to see the ip address

 > but if you start translating one of the pending
 translations you

 > can see the ip address in the history.

 I hoped I was just to stupid to find an easier way.

 I tried pd-arraysize:

 https://ddtp.kleptog.org/ddtss/index.cgi/de/forreview/pd-arraysize?1458993385

 1457645250 fetched by 212.232.24.2

 1457645251 processed from todo

 1458993385 updated text by martine (ii)

 So I can confirm 212.232.24.2 as Origin.

 Sigh, I wonder if it's
 some stupid bot. The current implementation is not really
 resistant to them.

 can certainly look into remove excess entries. I seem to
 remember some team wanting to have a long list to distribute
 the work, but having 300+ entries seems unreasonable in any
 case...

 Have a nice day,
 --
 Martijn van Oosterhout