Re: DPN 2016/04 frozen: please review and translate

El 27 de noviembre de 2016 19:18:45 CET, Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> escribió:
>Hi,

[...]

>I'm unsure about this sentence regarding FAI version 5.2:
>
>	"..., which now supports creating
>	cloud^Wdisk images for virtual machines. "
>
>This "cloud^Wdisk images" looks weird, is that correct?
>I suspect something like "cloud disk images"?

I think it's intentional (a joke), people are tempted to say "cloud images" but in fact they are disk images, that can be used in cloud computer infrastructure. The ^W being a shortcut for deleting a word, in vim editor, I think.

CC'in Thomas Lange, for the case I'm wrong...

Cheers
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona