[RFR] Fwknop-gui description

Hello,

I am packaging fwknop-gui.

https://incomsystems.biz/fwknop-gui/

The package is almost complete but I was hoping someone could review the
short and long descriptions before I go further.

 The FireWall KNock OPerator implements an authorization scheme called
 Single Packet Authorization (SPA), based on Netfilter and libpcap.
 .
 Its main application is to protect services such as OpenSSH with
 an additional layer of security in order to make the exploitation of
 vulnerabilities (both 0-day and unpatched code) much more difficult.
 .
 Fwknop GUI is a user graphical interface fitted with a Fwknop client
 that provides the ability to send SPA packets to a remote Fwknop
 server.
 .
 This application helps the user to maintain multiple Fwknop
 configurations through a single interface, and includes a wizard for
 configuring an Fwknop server.
 .
 It supports exporting saved configuration data to a QR code format
 readable by the Android client, as well as to the .fwknoprc format
 readable by the command line client.

Any comments?

Thanks in advance,

--