Re: DDTSS down

I've been in communication with Andreas and Thomas the last few days. The IP address changed because the host moved. So some stuff needed to be updated.

The machine is up again at the new IP address 117.121.245.169. The DNS however still needs to be updated. Not sure what is required to fix that, but what we tried so far hasn't worked yet.

Nearly there though..

Have a nice day,