Re: Translation of Denemo

Hi Justin, proofreading/typos are sent to: "denemo" <denemo-devel@gnu.org>

You can choose to wait for a new file on TP thereafter or (as I do) mark the file with an English error

Examples
engelsk fejl (Danish) = English error

# engelsk fejl created og inserted virker dobbelt
#: ../src/command/object.c:1341
msgid "Make a palette button for running the command that created inserted this object."
msgstr "Lav en paletknap for kørsel af kommandoen som oprettede dette objekt."

usign -> using

# engelsk fejl
#: ../src/generated/entries.h:240 ../src/generated/register_commands.h:224
msgid "Create a new movement, usign any default template"
msgstr "Opret en ny sats, via eventuelle standardskabeloner"

That way I now the coming fuzzy just has to be removed in my next update.

Bye
Joe