Re: [DDTP] - Translation-<LANG> files not updated since Jessie release?

Quoting Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) (faw@funlabs.org):

> > Indeed all the new translations don't show up in https://packages.debian.org
> > although they do appear as translated in the DDTP database on ddtp.debian.net.
>
> When a stable release happens, there's a change required on some of
> the scripts that integrate with ftp-master.  I would imagine nobody
> had the time to do it yet (or remembered).
>
> I will try to take a look at it later today and get it fixed.

We have daily meaningless "arf arf" messages that are received at
debian-l10n-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org mail addresse.

Martijn tried to have a look at this (see debian-l10n-devel mailing
list archive)....and I reported #785092....