Re: [PKG-Openstack-devel] "Recycle" debconf translations for ironic?

On 05/19/2015 06:47 AM, Christian PERRIER wrote:
Quoting Thomas Goirand (thomas@goirand.fr):

The conductor is a middleware on which requests are injected. It sits on a
machine running nova-compute-ironic and that's the bit which will do the
actual work of starting / stopping computers (for example, using IPMI).

Does the above helps? Or is it hebrew to you?

OK, then it could be looked as the "pilot" of a train, which indeed
explains the word "conductor".

This is how I would translate to French : "le serveur-pilote
(« conductor »)"

I think that's a ok-ish translation, however, we should make sure to keep the original language too, just like you wrote above.

Cheers,

Thomas