Re: DPN 2014/16 frozen. Please review and translate.

also sprach Donald Norwood <dnorwood@portalus.com> [2014-11-29 06:00 +0100]:
> We just finished the last bits of the
> new issue of DPN to be released on Monday, December 1, around 19:45 UTC.
> We would very much appreciate reviews and translations.

DebConf has had two more sponsors since then. Can we repharse?

word-diff: (I can commit the change any time)

<toc-add-entry name="DC15Spon">DebConf15 welcomes its first [-nine-]{+eleven+} sponsors!</toc-add-entry>
Each year for the past 14 years, Debian has held an <a href="http://debconf.org/";>annual conference</a> for
developers and users. Next year, <a href="http://debconf15.debconf.org/";>DebConf15</a> will take place in Heidelberg,
Germany in August of 2015. Nine companies [-have-]{+had+} already committed to <a href="https://bits.debian.org/tag/debconf.html";>sponsoring</a>
the [-event:-]{+event by mid-November, and two more have joined since:+} credativ, sipgate, {+Matanel Foundation,+} Google, Fairsight Security, Martin Alfke / [-Buero,-]{+Buero 2.0,+}
Ubuntu, {+Mirantis,+} Logilab, Netways, and Hetzner.  Should you know of an organization that
would like to become a sponsor for the event, the DebConf team invites you to
please have a look at the <a href="http://media.debconf.org/dc15/fundraising/debconf15_sponsorship_brochure.pdf";>sponsorship brochure</a> which has all of the details.
Looking forward to a great conference!

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o> @martinkrafft
: :'  :  proud Debian developer

"the pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
                                                      -- oscar wilde