Re: gnupg: Please translate the package gnupg

Hi David,

I'm working hard on Czech(cs) gnupg, gnupg2 and libgpg-error translation
updates. The original translation requires a full review, therefore can
not make it the deadline given.

I will send, as soon, as possible.

Thank you for your understanding