Translation for postfixadmin (2) and ruby-standalone (4)

Hello Christian et al.,
the above two new debconf templates appeared recently on our (de)
overview page.

Given that the Freeze is rather imminent, I wonder if the translation
teams simply should go ahead and translate them as there is probably
not enough time for SMITH.

In my personal opinion in these cases it's better to have a good
translation of a sub optimal original file (if any, I haven't looked)
rather than a polished original and no translations.

What do you think?

Greetings

          Helge