[lintian] Translation of tag descriptions

SB wrote:
> Hi Niels,

Hi Stephan,

Thanks for taking a look at it.

I forgot to ask this in my original mail, but please CC either
lintian-maint@debian.org or me as I am not subscribed to
debian-i18n@l.d.o

> I was about to cast a glance at it, but...
>

> Am 13.04.2014 21:24, schrieb Niels Thykier:
>>     $ git clone \
>>       https://alioth.debian.org/anonscm/git/lintian/lintian.git
>>     $ cd lintian
>>     (optionally, have a look at the README)
>
> git clone \
>> https://alioth.debian.org/anonscm/git/lintian/lintian.git
> Cloning into 'lintian'...
> error: Problem with the SSL CA cert (path? access rights?) while accessing
> https://alioth.debian.org/anonscm/git/lintian/lintian.git/info/refs
> fatal: HTTP request failed
>

> Is that because Debian or my system does not support CA cert?

I am not sure what happened there.  I cannot reproduce the exact error.
For me it is just "silent" while cloning until it suddenly finishes.

> What shall I do?
>

> Kind regards
>
> Stephan

Perhaps try this URL:
  git clone git://git.debian.org/lintian/lintian.git

~Niels