Speel and grammer check

Hi,

I am dislectic, so that why i am asking here for some help.

Can some check this change log entry for me?

burp (1.4.12-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New upstream release 1.4.12 (not stable)
  * Changes in burp-1.4.12:
    - Make 'make test' skip tests if no source of randomness seems to exist
      for openssl to use. Removed debian/patches/disabletest5and6.patch
    - Bug fix for restoring correct file times on Windows clients.
    - Bug fix for false failure notification - differentiate between
      not getting a lock and getting an error when trying to get a lock.
    - Turn off excessive logging on some restores.
    - Rename configure.in to configure.ac to avoid Debian build warnings.
    - Make test script check for lock file instead of working/finishing symlinks
      when checking whether an operation has finished yet.
      Removed debian/patches/wait_for_backup.patch.
    - Fix encryption casting problem on 64 bit big endian platforms (eg, s390x,
      ppc64, sparc64). Removed debian/patches/endian.patch.
  * Removed debian/patches/showlogs.patch patch is applied upstream
  * Removed debian/patches/series because no longer needed
  * Removed empty directory debian/patches

 -- Bastiaan Franciscus van den Dikkenberg <bas@dikkenberg.net>  Sun, 13 Apr 2014 18:14:32 +0200

Thanks in advance,

With kind regards,

Bas van den Dikkenberg

Ps. I am not subscribed to the i18n mailing list so please do forget to cc me in the mail :-p