O: intltool-debian -- Help i18n of RFC822 compliant config files

Package: wnpp
Severity: normal

As I'm retiring from Debian, I intend to orphan the intltool-debian package.

The package is important for the infrastructure which support the
translation of the Debconf templates.

It's maintenance should not take too much effort, but it might be worth
investing more effort in getting rid of it and making sure po-debconf
works with the intltool package instead.

The package description is:
 Intltool is a bunch of scripts written by the GNOME project to
 internationalize many different file formats.  This package is
 a slightly modified version which adds support for RFC822
 compliant config files, e.g. Debconf templates files.

Best Regards,
--
Nekral