Speel and grammer check
I am dislectic, so that why i am asking here for some help.
Can some check this change log entry for me?
burp (1.4.12-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release 1.4.12 (not stable)
* Changes in burp-1.4.12:
- Make 'make test' skip tests if no source of randomness seems to exist
for openssl to use. Removed debian/patches/disabletest5and6.patch
- Bug fix for restoring correct file times on Windows clients.
- Bug fix for false failure notification - differentiate between
not getting a lock and getting an error when trying to get a lock.
- Turn off excessive logging on some restores.
- Rename configure.in to configure.ac to avoid Debian build warnings.
- Make test script check for lock file instead of working/finishing symlinks
when checking whether an operation has finished yet.
- Fix encryption casting problem on 64 bit big endian platforms (eg, s390x,
ppc64, sparc64). Removed debian/patches/endian.patch.
* Removed debian/patches/showlogs.patch patch is applied upstream
* Removed debian/patches/series because no longer needed
* Removed empty directory debian/patches
-- Bastiaan Franciscus van den Dikkenberg <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 13 Apr 2014 18:14:32 +0200
Thanks in advance,
With kind regards,
Bas van den Dikkenberg
Ps. I am not subscribed to the i18n mailing list so please do forget to cc me in the mail :-p