Problems in accessing the subversion repository

Dear list members,

I've just tried (for the first time) to access the subversion repository via svn+ssh, created a username, typed in a password, but when the server requests the input of the username (?) once again I do not know what to type :-(, as I am not too familiar with the system.

Authentication realm: svn+ssh://svn.debian.org
Username [my_username]:

If I type my_username once again the server requests my pw again, then the port number and I ain't goin' nowhere, as it seems.

The whole communication is as follows:

Authentication realm: svn+ssh://svn.debian.org
Username: my_username
Password for 'svn.debian.org' (leave blank if you are going to use private key):
Port number for 'svn.debian.org' [22]: 22
Authentication realm: svn+ssh://svn.debian.org
**Username [my_username]: my_username
Password for 'svn.debian.org' (leave blank if you are going to use private key) [*************]:
Port number for 'svn.debian.org' [22]: 22
Authentication realm: svn+ssh://svn.debian.org
Username [sb]:

Or, in other words, what does the server wants me to type in here **? A realname for the username? Or do I make a mistake with the SSH port?

In fact, I'm about to finish the translation for the PN Cedric Boutillier requested over the week-end (will have finished it by this afternooon/evening), but I have some questions concerning terminology, and first of all, I wanted to check if, in the meantime, the PN has already been translated (if not, mkdir ...) It's quite late, so I do not know if it still makes sense at all.

TIA

Stephan Beck