 Emne: Re: DDTP moving day (6 January)
 Til: "Joe Dalton" <joedalton2@yahoo.dk>
 Cc: "Debian I18n" <debian-i18n@lists.debian.org>, "Beatrice Torracca" <beatricet@libero.it>
 Dato: onsdag 8. januar 2014 09.41

 On 8 January 2014 00:19,
 Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com>
 wrote:

 On 7 January 2014 23:16, Joe Dalton
 <joedalton2@yahoo.dk>
 wrote:

 I have tried to create a new account. Now i can create the
 account, but i don't receive the confirmation email (are
 there a delay?) and could somebody else try to recreate the
 »perhaps« problem.

 Umm, looks like the mail configuration is
 off. The from address isn't being accepted by other mail
 servers. I don't quite remember how to fix that right
 now, I'll look at that in the morning.

 Ok, now the reverse DNS is fixed and the mail
 configuration is more sane, it should work now. Can you try
 again?

 Have a nice day,

 --
 Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com>