something strange with DDTP

Hi,

I'm trying to use the field "Fetch specific description" in DDTP web
page and something strange is happening.

For example, I try to fetch snappea. the first page that appeared was:

====
Fetched snappea successfully

Goto translation screen
====

till now, everything ok. after a few moments:

====
Fetching package snappea for translation, please wait...
====

everytihng ok. and then:

====
All descriptions for package snappea already fetched by others

Goto main screen
====

that is strange. normally the pt_BR page have very little accesses. I
try with 4 packages and always the same message.

I came back to the initial page of DDTP
(http://ddtp.debian.net/ddtss/index.cgi/pt_BR) and snappea is not in
there.

It appears that all packages that a try to fetch go to a hidden place.

my DDTP user: fred_maranhao. My team: pt_BR.

Fred