Re: Spam: FLOSS Survey 2013

Dear Svein
First, thank you for trying to take the survey, apologies for the
issues you found, and thank you again for reporting them.

2013/11/21 Sveinn í Felli <sveinki@nett.is>:
> I was ready to do your survey, but getting a non-trusted certificate plus
> your captcha not working (third-party cookie-business?) made me quit. I
> could possibly allow-once a session cookie and even trust your domain a
> little, but IMHO you could do better than this.
> Especially regarding the kind of folks you were asking to participate.

About the certificate, yes, some browsers don't recognize our
certificate as trusted (Android users reported that, it seems that we
need to install an intermediate certificate too); I've reported the
issue to our sysadmins and they are working on it.
Desktop browsers as Iceweasel or Chromium should not complain about
this, though; would you mind to send the details to me or to
floss2013@libresoft.es ? Or I can ping you when we fix that issue, if
you want.

About the captcha, I'm afraid I'm not sure which is the cause of the
problem; I'll try to reproduce/diagnose the problem and report
upstream (LimeSurvey project). Meanwhile, we have setup a parallel
questionnaire with accessibility improvements, and an additional
question instead of the captcha:

https://surveys.libresoft.es/index.php?sid=69715

Sorry again for the inconveniences.
Regards