Asking about adding a new unexisting language

Hello,
Greetings,
                 Excuse me sir/Madam, I was wanting to add a new language ISO Code:- "ISO-639-3" and Language code="the" which country code "NP" . This language's name is "Chitwania Tharu" and has the same input and unicode of Nepali language which is in Devnagari. So, I wanted to ask if I am in right place to ask you what shall I do to get it added in the language list and use our translations (po and mo).

- Arun Kumar Pyasi
nepal