Compendia of all translated .po files - are they still generated? and where to find them

Hi!

Long time ago I did download the tarball of all the po-debconf
translated templates from

http://i18n.debian.net/debian-l10n-material/po-debconf-testing.tar.gz

which was still on i18n.debian.net. I can't seem to find them on
i18n.debian.org. Are they still generated and available somewhere?

Moreover, provided that the huge compendium of all .po files is still
generated as well, I would second Aron Xu proposal [1] of generating per
language tarballs (since the global one was like 1GB in size :-)

If they still exist somewhere, can someone point me to those files?

Thanks a lot in advance,
beatrice

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-i18n/2012/02/msg00117.html