Finalised snort translation update round, for now (was Re: Reminder for snort translation updates)

On 28 September 2013 08:58, Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> This is a reminder for the running translation round for debconf
> templates of snort.
(...)

Just a short note to inform you that I recently uploaded a Snort
version with all of the updates received.

I would like to thank Christian for steering all the process,
superbly, as usual, as well as all the translators that worked to [
update the | provide new ] translations.

If anyone wants to provide new/updated translations feel free to send
them, as bug reports, to the Snort package.

Best regards

Javier