Re: apt-listdifferences 1.20130825: Please translate debconf PO for the package apt-listdifferences

Quoting Camaleón (noelamac+gmane@gmail.com):
> On Sun, 06 Oct 2013 17:28:50 +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
>
> (...)
>
> > "If you do not choose this option, apt-list-differences
>                                              ^
>
> Shouldn't that read "apt-listdifferences"?

Crap. Three reviewers and we missed that.

Thanks, I just issued a new call for translations.

Maintainer, here's the new templates file.

# These templates have been reviewed by the debian-l10n-english
# team
#
# If modifications/additions/rewording are needed, please ask
# debian-l10n-english@lists.debian.org for advice.
#
# Even minor modifications require translation updates and such
# changes should be coordinated with translators and reviewers.

Template: apt-listdifferences/initialize
Type: boolean
Default: true
 The source packages database for apt-listdifferences can be initialized now.
 Depending on your Internet connection, this may take a while, but it will also
 provide immediate functionality for the tool.
 .
 If you do not choose this option, apt-listdifferences will instead become functional slowly
 over time as more and more reference source packages get added to its database
 when they are first seen.

Template: apt-listdifferences/purge
Type: boolean
Default: false
 The apt-listdifferences source packages database is currently still present on disk.  You can save
 a lot of space by removing it now, but if you ever plan to reinstall
 apt-listdifferences, the data will need to be downloaded again.