Re: Help needed to debug a failing bot on i18n.debian.org

Quoting Cyril Brulebois (kibi@debian.org):

Tada!  Super-KiBi, to the infinite and beyond! I should buy you a
super-hero suit to wear for you rnext running race.

> Anyway, running the script against "unstable", with the first patch
> attached for debugging purposes, shows the package before 3depict is
> 0ad-data, which leads to an exec of "xd" which allocates a lot of
> memory. I suspect memory issue handling is poor, and leads to the nasty
> side effect we saw: an unrelated package gets blamed. The second (quick
> and dirty) patch seems to work around that, and the script is still
> running for now.

OK, thanks a *lot*, particularly for your interest in this
problem. I'll add your proposed patches ASAP and we'll see the
progress we have then.

> I guess fixing error handling and maybe getting some more memory should
> be enough to get that part to work reliably.

Probably more memory can be provided by DSA for this virtual machine,
if needed.

> I think I'll drop -devel@ from any further replies since the call for
> help was answered, and people know where to follow the rest, should they
> be interested.

Sure. Cc'ing you just in case you're not subscribed to -i18n.