Re: Reminder for snort translation updates

On 28 September 2013 08:58, Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> This is a reminder for the running translation round for debconf
> templates of snort.
>
> Currently complete languages:
>  cs de fr it ja pt ru zh_CN

FWIW: Most of these translations have been committed to the GIT repo.

> Currently existing but incomplete languages:
>  ca da es eu fi gl nl pt_BR ro sv ta vi

Just to clarify: 'es' is complete. A translation is available in the
GIT repository.

> Please contact me privately if you want to obtain the PO file for
> incomplete languages. The POT file can be obtained from the list
> archives.

The PO and POT file can also be obtained from here:
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-snort/pkg-snort.git;a=tree;f=debian/po;h=333bec61affbeb3f8c0083a4c666f993887a22b5;hb=HEAD

Regards

Javier