[VAC] May 24th-June 2nd

I'll spend a week holidays touring in Greece with my wife. It's highly
unlikely that we find time for ouzosigning, unfortunately (but we'll
definitely have some local beverages anyway, as well as local cheese).

I will probably read most of my mail and can eventually deal with some
urgent stuff but mostly consider me VAC during that time.

(for debconf-team: that's unfortunate for work related to the Herb
team work. I guess it's likely that work starts next week and the
probability that I can attend a meeting is quite low. Sorry for
forgetting about this when I volunteered to help in that DC13 task).